Estraad uses modern technologies that combine voice/video, player data networking and 3D graphics.
Most networks will not experience difficulties connecting to Estraad services. If you are unsure if your network can connect or not, try connecting to our tutorial room well in advance of a meeting to rule out any concerns.
If you are connected to a network that does not support the technical requirements defined below, please try the following alternatives:
- Try connecting to an alternative and less restrictive network
- Try connecting with a VPN connection
- Talk to your IT department and refer to this document if needed.
- Reach out to email@example.com so we can figure out alternatives.
In order for clients to connect to the platform, a network that supports the following is required:
- Allow WebSocket connections
- Allow connections on ports 80 and 443 via TLS.
- Allow connections on ports 49152-60999 on UDP and TCP.
- Allow connections on port 19302 on UDP and TCP.